Good morning everyone! Hope all is well for you and your families today.
First news item of this update:
President Obama, the First 100 Days.
The first 100 days of a President are seen as review time and check on how good of a job they’re doing. Naturally, the article above pretty much hails Obama as a god and I can only stand to read so much of it.
Let’s have a real assesment of Obama’s first 100 days, shall we?
1. President Obama reversed several Bush Administration Defense Policies and reverted to pre-9/11 policies, thereby making us less safe with terrorists and enemies still at war with us.
2. President Obama signed another stimulus bill into law, thereby increasing our national debt to the highest level ever in our existence and burdening our children and grandchildren to pay it off.
3. President Obama has cut funding to our Missile Defense System, which makes no sense in light of North Korea’s missile testing and Iran’s missile development program.
4. President Obama has increased and is continually increasing the size and scope of Federal Authority and Intervention in our lives, from pressuring the CEO of GM to resign to reorganizing the U.S. Auto Industry, and now regulating climate control in the U.S., the government is becoming a behemoth that will be a dirge on American life and Individual prosperity and hope.
5. President Obama broke his word to the American people regarding his “tax cuts” for the middle class. He’s going to let the Bush tax cuts expire, which means an automatic tax hike for all of us. Good job, Mr. President.
6. President Obama has destroyed America’s public image and made us look weak and malleable. The enemies of freedom has little to fear from us. Yes, I admit the President did the right thing in regards to the Somali Pirates, but apologizing to the world for the things he listed? I can understand apologizing to Israel and Taiwan for turning our backs on them, or to Georgia for not standing up for them, but what he apologized for was insane and hurtful. Bowing before a Saudi King is something that would have driven the Founding Fathers stark raving mad, and not respecting America’s honored dead while in France because you fear French Public Opinion is downright cowardice and self-seeking.
And, this just in: Obama reinstitutes old regulation of Coal Mining Industry!
I have relatives in West Virginia, and it’s because of regulations like this that that state has little if any jobs or opportunities for the people there. Most of the state that I’ve been to is dead or dying because the coal mines shut down years ago. A few years ago, the coal mines started up again and jobs were being created. Now, thanks to this, the mines will probably shut down and more West Virginians will be out of work again. Thank you, Mr. President. You’re really looking out for the little guy.
For wanton destructive action against America, Americans, our freedom, and our public image, you get an F grade, Mr. President.
U.S. Court ok’s suit against Boeing by suspects:
All I have to say is that this court is stupid and traiterous to allow this. At least let the case be in a closed court with hush orders for everyone, but no let’s just broadcast national security secrets. Give me a break.
Kathleen Sebelius confirmed as HHS Secretary and the Swine Flu Crisis:
Now here’s an interesting argument: we need Sebelius because of the swine flu crisis. This brings to mind Rahm Emanuel’s dictum of “Never waste a good crisis.” As one might expect, this situation plays well into Team Obama’s plans for nationwide health care. Watch for and expect for the President to use this crisis to push for nationalization of the health care industry and socialized medicine. I can see the argument now: “The Private Sector has failed to meet this new crisis. The government has a responsibility to the people to step in and put an end to this situation.”
This will be said when, in reality, Team Obama see this as nothing more than a golden opportunity to extend the influence of the government yet again and achieve their dream goal of universal health care, at the expense of the American people. If this happends, our health care system would suffer dramatically. Don’t be fooled and be ready: clog those phone lines and make sure Congress and the President know we don’t want health care. Mexico has socalized medicine, and look what it’s gotten them!
And speaking of Mexico, what more do we need to happen to convince Washington to secure our borders? Just a thought.
Offshore drilling bill halted in Florida:
Isn’t it interesting how, when our economy needs more money and jobs, our government works against those very things? People in Florida need to get ticked off at this laziness and arrogance in their state government.
If we drill for oil, that will open up more jobs, and lower the price of gasoline which will mean more money for more Americans. Money Americans will spend, money that when spent a portion will go to the government, which means more revenues. So while denying the American people in general, and the people of the state of Florida this opportunity, Gov. Crist and the Florida legislature prefer to do this:
Look at that picture of Governor Crist of Florida smiling and giving a thumbs up. Politicians who celebrate denying money and opportunities to the American people need to be fired…
Maybe we should let Governor Crist know how we feel:
New Federal Mortgage Measures:
Considering the Federal Government engineered this entire recession through the Community Reinvestment Act and various other regulations and measures forcing the Financial Community of the U.S. to give mortgages to people who couldn’t afford them, I find it ironic that the Feds are coming to the “rescue” with a solution.
Obviously, the far-reaching consequences of this so-called “solution” is that it doesn’t stop the original problem of not letting financial institutions decide who to give mortgages to and who not to and continues the current foolhardy model of lending to those who cannot afford it, and financing it by the U.S. Treasury which will lead to a tremendous drain on financial resources and severely affect prosperity and the home markets for years to come.
The real solution is de-regulation of the financial industry to encourage more responsible lending and will in time stabilize the housing market so that when it does grow, it will be sustainable and not artificial.
Sorry, this just won’t work. The Feds made the U.S. Auto Industry the sham it is today. The only solution is to let it fall and rebuild on it’s own, or it will remain a struggling institution that will make automobiles that few truly want.
And now to end with the Good news:
Here’s our good news item of the week!
Spector leaves GOP, joins Dems!
This is a time to celebrate for us. We want liberal Republicans like Spector to jump ship. We need to first clean house and then unite as one, then we can take on Team Obama. So rejoice, and tell Sen. Spector good riddance.
I’m hearing a unity amongst Conservatives due to this event. We’re rallying together and this is good news.
Until next time friends!
Again, here are the major issues:
1. Stop Team Obama’s Agenda on Health, Regulation, Foreign Policy, and Government Spending and Expansion.
2. Tell Governor Crist to open up that offshore drilling to help the rest of us Americans.
3. Tell your Representatives to stand against Team Obama and mention the above court case. Let them and the President know you want this court case halted.